Mô tả chi tiết
- ENYO features two pure tube power amplifiers developed from the ground up using our long experience designing tube circuits.
- The amplifier has a fully differential push pull design with a special cathode feedback ultra linear output stage.
- Custom double C-core output transformer of the highest quality and vibration proof military transmission pentodes.
- The amplifiers are powered by a classic choke filtered power supply with silicon carbide rectification.
- The absence of global feedback contributes to the the exemplary transparency and speed.
- The sonic quality is exquisite and it is immediately apparent It is a Thrax product.
- In its most basic configuration ENYO can be used as a power amplifier in an existing system.
- The amplification modules are fed through a passive 4-input fully balanced relay based selector and switched resistor volume control board.
- The amplifier is auto-biased.
The addition of our new RIAA module to the input board converts the first RCA input to a Moving Magnet and Moving Coil phono stage. This module once in place adds gain settings to the configuration menu. The RIAA board has its own dedicated analog power supply making it absolutely independent. Pretty much like a stand alone phono preamplifier but sharing the same case and user interface.
Our Digital Input Board accommodates all modern digital interfaces. AES, SPDIF, Toslink, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth. Apart from switching between inputs, this input module can apply different filters, and upsampling to consistently provide the DAC with the optimal data rate making it the truly universal digital input module.
All data is re-clocked to the high precision internal clock generator. The DAC module is a simplified version of our multi-bit R2R module developed for the Maximinus DAC offering similar tonal rendition and lifelike dynamics. It is realized as a separate card allowing upgrades when new technologies become available. The integrated network player board supports DLNA, Roon, AirPlay and DSD and is upgradable on its own. The power supplies for the digital and analog circuits are independent from each other and the power amplifiers. So you get a multi-bit DAC, an Upsampler, a Network Player, a Phono Preamplifier and Tube Power Amplifier in a single box. Each designed to work with the other in the most optimal way. Getting rid of cables, multiple remotes and boxes scattered across the room. The modularity of the system lets you keep it current for a long time to come.
Digital Inputs1x Network (LAN)
1x COAX (RCA)
1x AES (XLR)
Analog Inputs3x RCA (unbalanced)
1x XLR (balanced)
Outputs2x pairs binding posts
Power supply115 or 230V
Dimensions440W x 480D x 190H mm